AYM Summer Camp is August 18-22, 2017. Are you ready for the best event of the summer? Registration for this year’s camp begins on June 18th.
Each summer Antioch's Youth Ministry takes 5 days to have fun, fellowship, bond and dig deep into God's Word. Our AYM is to seek out TRUTH that sets the standard for how we look at life and live life. This yearly summer event is a great time for the youth and a great opportunity to bring unsaved friends and family. It’s a lifetime of memories and laughs in the making.
- Location: Black Lake Bible Camp
6521 Fairview Rd. SW, Olympia, WA 98512
- A completed registration form and a non-refundable $75 deposit which will reserve your spot.
- Only the $75 deposit is due at time of registration.
- Payment in full is due on or before the day of the retreat.
- Make checks payable to Antioch Bible Church.
Cost & Registration:
- Cost $230
- Registration Deadline: August 13
- You can also register in person
T-Shirts (Included in camp fee)
- To recieve your t-shirt at camp, register by August 2.
- Regisrations received August 3-13, will recieve their t-shirts after camp.
- Fri., August 18 at ABC Office
- Check-in is 9:30 a.m.
- Depart at 10:30 a.m.
- Tues., August 22 at 2:00 p.m. to the ABC Office.
If you need a partial scholarship assistance, please indicate this when you register. It is important that we are aware of your need as soon as possible, so we can allocate our scholarship funds wisely. Students needing scholarship assistance are required to participate in the fundraisers/workdays. Contact Pastor Luke Frank for questions regarding scholarships.