Gathering in homes to encourage growth in Jesus Christ, by the Word of God, through Prayer in the Holy Spirit, while teaching others to do the same.
Welcome to Home Fellowship Groups. We will be having more information on a monthly basis that will allow you to join a group to encourage you (and your family) in your walk in Christ. Each group meets at different times and are in homes throughout the eastside and Seattle.
WORD TIME WITH HOME FELLOWSHIP CLASS
This class is for Home Fellowship members, leaders and anyone who wants to learn about certain topics that may be beneficial for growth in God's Word in a group setting. We will cover a new topic each week so you won't have to worry about missing anything if you are only unable to attend periodically - The class will be in meeting room B-7, 9:00 AM, and will begin on Sunday, February 5th.
We will cover the following topics in the first few weeks:
- Biblical Fellowship - February 5th
- Prayer - February 12th
- Biblical Maturity - February 19th
- Unity - February 26th
- Bible Interpretation (an Introduction) - March 5th
What does "Home Fellowship" mean to Antioch Bible Church?
- Becoming a church of small groups
- Striving for unity in the body of Christ together
- Building upon "Every Member a Minister" in our communities
Who should participate?
- Those desiring encouragement, fellowship and prayer support
- Everyone who desires to grow in their walk with Christ
- Everyone! Groups will reflect the diverse people of Antioch - families and singles of all ages, ethnicities, culture and backgrounds!
Why is this important?
- Creating a household community to reach the world (Acts 2:42-47)
- Connecting people to others in their geographic location
- Establishing relationships with church and group leaders for continued guidance