Antioch's Nursery Ministry
We are excited to come alongside you, planting seeds of God’s Word in children’s hearts, teaching them about God and His Son, Jesus Christ. We believe even our littlest ones can learn! We are here to plant the seeds of God’s Word in our little children and provide a safe, loving and consistent environment so that they might one day come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Antioch's Children's Ministry
We exist to assist parents in training and evangelizing their children to Christ and in establishing them in a growing relationship of His grace and knowledge. This is not child care! God's Word specifically holds parents responsible for their children's formal and informal spiritual training; i.e., Deut 6:1-9, and Psalm 78.1-8. We do not want our families to be deceived into delegating this right, this joy, and this freedom we have to another-the "church." For we all are the church and responsible. Children's Ministry is a privilege provided weekly by committed volunteers.
With the holiday season, we have some schedule changes in our Children's Ministry.
• Sunday, December 10 - Christmas Program, "A Miracle on Main Street." Nursery--1st Grade programs still avialble.
• Sundays, December 17 - Combined Kids Church at 11:00 AM in lieu of SFC in room 201. Normal 9:00 classes.
• Wednesdays, December 20 & 27 - No AWANA
• Sunday, December 24 - No regular Sunday Children’s Programs. A wiggle area available at the Antioch Christmas Eve Services at the Kirkland Performance Center.
• Sunday, December 31 - only one service at 10 AM. No Children's programs. Fun Packs available. No SFC.
• Sunday, January 7 - SFC starts again
• Wednesdays, January 3 & 10 - No AWANA